The air conditioners in North Texas undergo tremendous pressure due to the heating experienced during the the summer time. We know after the long, hard winter the last thing you are thinking about is the hot summer but now is a great time to consider taking your air conditioner system consulted.
We live in a hectic world, so most people do not give their AC systems a thought until they fail to work with care. Even simple maintenance procedures like cleaning and replacing filters often go undone. The short-term effects of such neglect can be poor performance. The long-term effects, however, can thought to be significantly shortened life for that air conditioning unit.
An air conditioner is really a very tough piece of equipment. It is engineered to withstand all sorts of abuse and keep on supporting. This is great in most respects, but it can deliver complacency about maintenance. Currently being car, air conditioners need frequent tune-ups to run completely.
Without regular maintenance an air conditioner looses about 5% of its original efficiency for each year of operation. This means that the 12 SEER unit a person can bought just a three years ago may be functioning like a 9 SEER unit today! The nice thing about it is that you can recover most of that lost efficiency through regular maintenance. Studies show that with regular tune-ups an unit will maintain up to 95% of its original efficiency. This means that the cost of an annual tune-up is recovered immediately in savings on your monthly electric bill and reduced repair costs. An adequately serviced air conditioner will do a better job of dehumidifying your household.
Air Comfort Solutions recommends annual air conditioning check-ups in the spring and furnace check-ups every show up. Although regular checkups will not absolutely guarantee that an unit will continue to work perfectly throughout the season, they will reveal most small problems that may lead to major, far more expensive problems if left un monitored.
Here are some basic tips:
1. Run your air conditioner on your few minutes now, before you want it. If you wait just before first hot day to discover is isn't working, you will yourself on a waiting list, sweltering sometimes for days before an heating and cooling specialist can taken up to fix it.
2. Change filters regularly. Dirty filters restrict air flow, reducing efficiency and worse case, can cause the evaporator to ice up. Disposable fiberglass filters should replaced. Electrostatic or electronic filters would be wise to be washed recurrently.
3. Be sure all access panels are secure, with all the screws secured.
4. Clean obvious obstructions such as newspaper, leaves, etc. from around outside of the boss bv9990 player.
5. Make sure the thermostat is set in the cooling mode. Just setting the dial below room temperature will not activate atmosphere conditioning are going to is set in the heat mode.
6. Additional maintenance items should end up to the trained licensed professionals of Air Comfort Solutions.
Few routine chores is going to pay off more handsomely, both in comfort in addition dollars saved, than a simple air-conditioner house cleaning. The payoff: Summertime comfort and lower cooling power bills. You'll also prolong lifestyle of your air restorative.
Do not delay from now on and contact Air Comfort Solutions at 972-816-5997 or visit our website web.acsolutionstx.com to start saving money today.